Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 2, 2009

I'm starting this blog to document all of the hilarious things that Kyla says and that I'm sure Maxx will say once he starts talking.  Forgive the sparsity (is that a word?  no red, spell check underline...) of the blog, it's midnight and I'm just trying to get some thoughts down before going to bed.   I'll work on the layout later.

This morning Kyla said, "Daddy, you go work; get your money."  She knows that Daddy goes to work to make money.

Later in the day Kyla told me she needed to poop.  As she is sitting on the toilet, she proudly announces, "I go poop, 'cause I a lady."  "Ladies go poop!"  Yes, Kyla, everyone poops.

4 comments:

The Loidhamer Family said...

I love this idea. I've already forgotten so many of the absolutely crazy and hilarious things Mason says.

Chria said...

One of my all-time favorites came and went pretty quickly: "Whoa (like you would say to a horse) dem doing?"

Two brothers said...

I love it too. I always try to write down funny things they say but I forget. I put a few on my blog also now I just have to figure out how to print that thing off for myself!

I'm glad she poops because she is a lady.

Jenny said...

She's a lady. Whoa whoa she's a lady. Cracking up at that little Kyla!!